Our key publications can be made available in alternative formats, such as easy read or large print, and may be available in alternative languages upon request. To find out more, please contact 03000425019 or email email@example.com.
Our Publication Scheme has been designed to comply with revised guidance published by the Information Commissioner’s Office
. As such, the information provided in this section is divided into seven classes of information as detailed below.
- Who we are and what we do - how we fit into the wider NHS structure, and details about our senior management and partner organisations.
- What we spend and how we spend it - financial information, annual accounts, and staff pay grades.
- Our priorities and performance - annual reports, business and strategic plans.
- How we make decisions - our criteria for decision making, board agendas, supporting papers and minutes.
- Our policies and procedures - current written protocols and procedures for our CCG.
- Lists and registers - lists of contractors and suppliers, complaints archive and Freedom of Information disclosure log.
- The services we offer - services, corporate communications and media releases.
Search below or select a category to find out more: