The trade union (facility time publication requirements) regulations 2017 (see the statutory instrument) came in to force on 1 April 2017. In line with these new regulations, all organisations employing more than 49 staff, must publish information on facility time, which is agreed time off from an individual's job to carry out a trade union role.
The purpose of these regulations is to promote transparency and allow for public scrutiny of facility time.
The CCG’s disclosure is provided below for information.
- NHS Canterbury and Coastal CCG
- 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
Employees in your organisation
Trade union representatives and full-time equivalents
- Trade union representatives: 0
- FTE trade union representatives: 0
Percentage of working hours spent on facility time
- 0% of working hours: 0 representatives
- 1 to 50% of working hours: 0 representatives
- 51 to 99% of working hours: 0 representatives
- 100% of working hours: 0 representatives
Total pay bill and facility time costs
- Total pay bill: £2506000
- Total cost of facility time: £0
- Percentage of pay spent on facility time: 0.00%
Paid trade union activities
- Hours spent on paid facility time: 0
- Hours spent on paid trade union activities: 0
- Percentage of total paid facility time hours spent on paid TU activities: 0%